Roller shutter motor and remote control
Including €0.12 for contribution
Motorise your roller shutters and control them remotely
Motorise your roller shutters easily and control them from your sofa or anywhere in your home via the radio module integrated in the motor.
Combine them with the LiteBox or the DiO Home+ unit to control your shutters via your smartphone, control your units centrally, program opening or closing times and create life scenarios.
Via the DiO Home+ unit, compatible with Google Home and Alexa, you can control your shutters with voice control.
|Tubular motor diameter||45mm|
|Tubular adapter diameter||60mm|
- mvr 40-60 user manual de 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual en 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual es 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual fr 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual it 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual nl 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr 40-60 user manual pt 190222.pdf Télécharger
- mvr-60-50rf red declaration (170112).pdf Télécharger
Thanks to the motorisation of your roller shutters and the DiO wireless solution, you can open your shutters effortlessly, with your fingertips or the sound of your voice (using the DiO unit and an Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker).
Don't waste another second: centralise and automate the opening and closing of your shutters. For example, open all your shutters when you wake up without getting out of bed, or close the shutters facing the street when it gets dark.
Installation accessible to all
According to your needs, you can simply add a new DiO 1.0 control via the first remote control installed.
The DiO 1.0 roller shutter motor is compatible with all the controls and detectors in the DiO 1.0 range:
- Remote control,
- Wireless switches,
- DiO Home+ unit for control via your smartphone or voice control via a smart speaker,
- Motion detectors and door/window opening detectors.
Suits your lifestyle
Economy and security
Insulate your home from the heat and the cold by programming and automating your shutters. In winter, program your shutters to close automatically as soon as night falls. In summer, close them during the brightest times of the day to prevent sunny rooms from becoming hot and to protect your furniture and textiles.
Secure your home easily by simulating your presence when you are out, or connect your shutters to the DiO 1.0 outside motion detector to close your shutters automatically if a presence is detected in the garden.