- In 1977, Roland Chacon founded the company with the same name, specialized in the design and distribution of electrical products.
- Following the acquisition in 1994 by the two current shareholders, Chacon broadens the mission of the company by engaging in home automation oriented towards comfort and security for a smarter home.
- In 2003, Chacon launches its export department. The first target markets are France, Spain and Portugal.
- In 2008, the brand DiO ecosystem of inter-compatible products, was founded and sets the tone for the automation activity developed by Chacon. With a complete ecosystem of transmitters and receivers for a connected home, DiO range can remotely control the lighting and engines, without running wires.
- In 2015, the two brands - DiO and Chacon - decided to take a different positioning:
- Chacon is moving more towards Smart Home Devices' innovative and intelligent products for the home to increase the consumers comfort on a daily bases and autonomous connected devices for easy access to the universe of the connected home ;
- DiO Connected Home offers a complete smart home ecosystem with a new range of more efficient products through its home automation Central HomeBox, its mobile application DiO and accessories operating under the radio protocol edisio, specially designed for the connected home
- In late 2018, the Chacon-DiO Group was acquired by Awox, Europe's leading groupe in the Smart Home sector.
Specialized and engaged company with its clients and partners !
- Retail, DIY wholesalers and internet are the main portfolio DiO currently divided between Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc..
- All Chacon team thank you for your trust for more than thirty years.
- Our technical support is open every day from monday to friday to help you if any question or installation help needed.