- In 1977, Roland Chacon founded the company with the same name, specialized in the design and distribution of electrical products.
- Following the acquisition in 1994 by the two current shareholders, Chacon broadens the mission of the company by engaging in home automation oriented towards comfort and security for a smarter home.
- In 2003, Chacon launches its export department. The first target markets are France, Spain and Portugal.
- In 2008, the brand DiO ecosystem of inter-compatible products, was founded and sets the tone for the automation activity developed by Chacon. With a complete ecosystem of transmitters and receivers for a connected home, DiO range can remotely control the lighting and engines, without running wires.
- In 2015, the two brands - DiO and Chacon - decided to take a different positioning:
- Chacon is moving more towards Smart Home Devices' innovative and intelligent products for the home to increase the consumers comfort on a daily bases and autonomous connected devices for easy access to the universe of the connected home ;
- DiO Connected Home offers a complete smart home ecosystem with a new range of more efficient products through its home automation Central HomeBox, its mobile application DiO and accessories operating under the radio protocol edisio, specially designed for the connected home
Specialized and engaged company with its clients and partners !
- Retail, DIY wholesalers and internet are the main portfolio DiO currently divided between Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc..
- All Chacon team thank you for your trust for more than thirty years.
- Our technical support is open every day from monday to friday to help you if any question or installation help needed.