8,5-A On/Off lighting minimodule
Including €0.15 for contribution
Control your lighting with a remote control or via smartphone from your existing switch.
Control your lighting via smartphone without changing switches with this small module. Fits in the ceiling or behind the existing switch.
- Max. power: 2000 W / 8.5 A - 230 V AC 50 Hz
- Functionality: On/Off
- Transmission range: 150 m free field (between the module and the control unit)
- Compatibility: all electrical equipment up to 5 A and all types of lamp
- Can be connected to an existing pushbutton or conventional switch
- Status feedback function: Check the status of your light (on or off) on your smartphone
- Contents: On/Off module + manual
|Degree of protection
|Type of solution
|Type of control
|Remote control included
|Number of transmitters max.
|Return of status
|Signal repeater (meshing)
- emr-1000sm user manual 20190921.pdf Télécharger
- emr-1000sm user manual 20190921 vecto.ai Télécharger
- emr-1000smred declaration (101019).pdf Télécharger
One of the smallest modules on the market
Because it is small, it fits easily behind an existing switch so you can easily control the lights in your home, wherever you are in your home and without having to modify the electrical installation, using a remote control or wireless switch, or automatically via a motion detector.
You can link the module to the DiOHome+ box or the EGW-lite in order to control your lights remotely (outside your home) but also to check at any time whether your lamp is on or off and switch it off if it was.
Our various devices let you manage your lighting automatically, either individually, centrally, or even as a group.
Adapt your lighting to your needs
Once your module is linked to the DiOHome+ box, you will be able to program scenarios so that your house can wake up before you and get up smoothly in the morning or so that the lights automatically turn off after a certain time.
You can also associate your module with other transmitters such as brightness detectors that will adapt the lighting in your home according to the outside brightness (night/day) or motion detectors that will automatically turn on the light when someone arrives.