100 % wireless outdoor Wi-Fi HD camera, battery-powered - 1280 x 720 p
Including €0.19 for ecotax
Monitor the perimeter of your house with the battery-operated mobile camera
- Remote surveillance of your home, day and night (night vision up to 10 m)
- Manual recording or automatic recording by motion detection on a micro SD card up to 128 GB (not included)
- Live viewing ad viewing of recordings remotely from a smartphone or tablet via the free iOS and Android Chacon Cam+ apps
- High resolution (1280x720) and 120° wide-angle view
- Intercom function (speaking and listening)
- 100% wireless and weather-resistant
- Battery life: 10 months (standby) / 4 months (10 detections / day)
- Contents: One camera with battery + mounting accessories + one power supply + manual
|Mobile app||Chacon Cam+|
|iOS compatibility||Yes, iOS 8.0 and above|
|Android compatibility||Yes, Android 4.1 and higher|
|Recording media||Micro-SD card|
|Recording media (included)||No|
|Storage capacity (GB)||max 128Go|
|Type of camera||Outdoor camera|
|Vertical viewing angle||120°|
|Night Vision||Yes, 10m|
|Content||1 camera with battery + fixing accessories + 1 power supply + manual|
One wireless camera, all-terrain
Monitor your entrances, hallways, garden, or even your undergrowth or your chicken coop. All the necessary mounting fittings are supplied with the camera.
A clear display, day and night
Its high-resolution technology (1280x720) and night vision up to 10 m provide a clear image, both day and night.
In addition, its simple, stylish design makes it blend in discreetly in any room: on a wall, on a ceiling, or in your library. All the necessary fittings are provided with the camera.
View and record remotely
No techn(olog)ical knowledge necessary
You can connect your camera to your smartphone or tablet in only ten minutes directly from your mobile app, and that’s all there is to it!
1- Connect the camera to the power supply,
2- Download the Chacon Cam+ application,
3- Install the camera in just a few seconds via the app.
Are there several people in your family? No problem. It’s really simple to share your devices with your family or friends and they will also be able to view the images.