Indoor rotating Wi-Fi camera with private mode -1280 x 1080 p
Including €0.05 for ecotax
View your home wherever you are while maintaining your privacy
Keep your home secure while protecting your privacy. Using its geofencing function, the camera automatically goes into stand-by mode when you enter your home.
- Remote viewing, day and night (infrared night vision up to 10 m)
- Wide-angle camera thanks to the motorised lens
- Privacy protection via geolocalisation: your camera automatically switches to standby mode when the owner is present, and the lens shuts to guarantee maximum peace of mind
- Manual or automatic recording on motion or noise detection on micro SD card (not included, 128 GB max.) and recordings can be viewed remotely from your smartphone
- Motion detector and sound detector are adjustable to three levels
- Microphone and intercom function (speaking and listening)
- Easy to install, takes just a few minutes
- Contents: 1 rotating indoor DIOCAM-RI01 camera + wall-mounting accessories + DC Adapter
|Mobile app||DiO Cam+|
|iOS compatibility||Yes, iOS 8.0 and above|
|Android compatibility||Yes, Android 4.1 and higher|
|Recording media||Micro-SD card|
|Storage capacity (GB)||max 128Go|
|Type of camera||Indoor camera|
|Angle de rotation horizontale||350°|
|Night Vision||Yes, 10m|
|Content||1 indoor rotating camera DIOCAM-RI01 + Mounting accessories + DC adapter|
- diocam-ri01 user manual (181031).pdf Télécharger
Protect your privacy the smart way
You can also put your camera on stand-by manually at any time through your app or create a schedule, to avoid filming the rest of the family.
Monitoring the smallest nooks and crannies
With its high-resolution technology (1280x1080p), you can see every detail, both day and night, thanks to its night vision capability.
In addition, its simple, stylish design makes it blend in discreetly in any room: on a wall, on a ceiling, or in your library. All the necessary fittings are provided with the camera.
View and record remotely
No technical knowledge required
You can connect your camera to your smartphone in only ten minutes directly from your mobile app, and that’s all there is to it!
1- Connect the camera to the power supply,
2- Download the DiO Cam+ application,
3- Install the camera in just a few seconds via the app.
Are there several people in your family? No problem. It’s really simple to share your devices with your family or friends and they will also be able to view the images.