Indoor and outdoor rotating Wi-Fi camera - 1280 x 1080 p
Including €0.05 for ecotax
- 16 GB internal memory.
- Infrared night vision up to 15 m.
- Wide-angle camera thanks to the motorised lens
- Viewing angle up to 350° horizontal and 85° vertical
- Motion detector and sound detector are adjustable to three levels
- Weather resistance
- Manual or automatic recording on motion or noise detection
- View recordings remotely from your smartphone
- Privacy protection: set your camera to standby manually or create your schedule, to take advantage of your outdoor spaces with complete peace of mind
- Easy to install, takes just a few minutes
- Contents: 1 rotating outdoor DIOCAM-RE01 camera + wall-mounting accessories + DC Adapter
- diocam-re01 user manual (181031).pdf Télécharger
An all-terrain camera
With its IP65 protection rating, this rotating camera can be installed both indoors and outdoors because it is resistant to humidity, water, and dust.
In addition, you can put it on a window ledge, attach it to a wall or under the awning of a terrace or your front door. All necessary mounting brackets are supplied with the camera.
Monitoring the smallest nooks and crannies
With its motorised lens, this DiO camera lets you view your entire surroundings. From your smartphone, easily change the viewing angle to optimize your security.
Its high-resolution technology (1280 x 1080 p) and infrared night vision let you see the slightest detail, both day and night.
View and record remotely
In addition to displaying your home remotely, the outdoor surveillance camera makes your home secure by notifying you immediately if a movement is detected. You can then view and listen live to what is going on at your home, and speak if necessary.
If you aren’t available to view what’s happening live, a clip will be recorded automatically. The 16 GB internal memory ensures that all suspicious movements detected will be recorded for 72 hours.
You can configure the recording mode using the free app:
- Continuously (up to 3 complete days can be recorded)
- Or when detected, creating 1, 3 or 5 minute clips – it’s up to you.
No technical knowledge required
No technical, technological or computer knowledge is required to install or use the DiO Cam+ application.
You can connect your camera to your smartphone in only ten minutes directly from your mobile app!
1 - Connect the camera to the power supply.
2 - Download the DiO Cam+ app.
3 - Install the camera in a few seconds with the app.
If there are several of you in the family, you can share access with your family or friends so that they can view the images.