Connected Light Switch -DiO Connect
Including €0.15 for contribution (not impacted by the discount)
Control your lights the way you want.
Easily control your lights without moving around using a remote control, a wireless switch, your smartphone, or your voice.
- Quick to install: Plug & Play solution
- Schedule your connected switch activation and deactivation times with the smartphone
- Possibility to create a presence simulation
- View remotely, whether your light switch is on or off
- 100% Compatible with the DiO 1.0 range
- No additional boxes or hubs required
|Connection||Wired, 2 wires|
|Type of control||On/Off|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2,4GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Number of transmitters max.||6|
|Voice-controlled||Yes, via Alexa and Google Home - Skill: One 4 all|
|Mobile app||DiO one|
Easy to install
Effortless and stress-free installation is possible with our DiO Connect switch. You can simply replace an existing switch in your home. It takes less than 10 minutes to control your light locally with the DiO control of your choice (remote control, switch or wireless sensor), remotely with your smartphone and the DiO one app or with your voice via Google Home and Amazon Alexa (using the DiO "One 4 All" skill).
No additional box or hub is needed to control the smart switch with your smartphone.
Merger of 433MHz & Wi-Fi technologies
What does it change for you? Everything! As well as increasing your convenience, it allows you to control your light from home or from anywhere in the world.
- The 433MHz radio frequency allows you to control your devices locally using the DiO 1.0 control of your choice (remote control, wireless switch or wireless sensor). The advantage of this wireless frequency is that in the event of Wi-Fi interference, you can always switch and control your switch locally without any difficulty. You can also link your switch to a motion detector or a door opening detector, so that when you enter the room, your light switches on automatically.
- The advantage of Wi-Fi control is that you can control your lights not only from home, but also from anywhere in the world using our free DiO one app. This means that you can use your phone to check from your deckchair that your lights are switched off and turn them off if they are not, but also to simulate a presence and increase security while you are away.
- But not only that... Thanks to its compatibility with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, you won't even need to clutter your hands with a remote control or a smartphone, since with only your voice and from your sofa, you can ask Google or Alexa (using DiO's "One 4 All" skill) to turn on or off your lamp.
Adapt your home automation installation to your needs!
By linking your DiO accessories to Wi-Fi, you can, for example, add timers so that your lights come on at a specific time.
Increase your comfort!
It's always a hassle to get out of bed at night and turn off your lights. Everyone has experienced that feeling of not wanting to get out of bed and enjoy the comfort of bed.
But that was before... because the day before, you created a scenario to turn everything off with your connected switches. And tonight, from your bed, all you have to do is reach out and grab your remote control, your smartphone or simply press the wireless switch you've placed next to your bed to launch the "good night" scenario without ever moving again.