Bluetooth converter - LiteBox
Including €0.15 for contribution
Program the lighting of your lamps and/or the opening and closing of your shutters using your smartphone without any internet connection.
With the LiteBox, you can control all your lamps, roller shutters, and electrical devices connected to a DiO 1.0 receiver (socket, module, etc.) individually or centrally via your smartphone.
Thanks to the free DiO Lite app, you program timers and create life scenarios. For example, create a starting scenario and stop wasting time switching off all your lights and devices and/or closing your shutters.
- Intuitive and customisable free DiO Lite app: use photos for each room, device and scenario, available for Android and iOS.
- No need for an Internet connection; the LiteBox lets you connect your DiO 1.0 receivers locally to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Control your lamps, devices and shutters room by room: you can create up to eight rooms with eight devices or scenarios.
- Functions: on / off, vary the brightness, open / close.
- The LiteBox is 100% compatible with DiO 1.0 receivers.
- Contents: One LiteBox unit (requires two 1.5-V AA batteries, not included).
|Autonomy (normal usage)||18 months|
|Type of supply||Battery(s)|
|Battery 1 - Type||AA 1,5V|
|Battery 1 - Number||2|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Not included|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz by DiO|
|Max. number of accessories||64|
|Time schedule||Yes, up to 8 programs|
|Smartphone control||Yes, LiteBox or HomeBox or DiOHub or DiOVDP|
|Mobile app||DiO Lite|
|iOS compatibility||Yes, iOS 8.0 and above|
|Android compatibility||Yes, Android 4.1 and higher|
- 54500 user manual fr-nl-es-pt (v2.1 170522).pdf Télécharger
- 54500 red declaration (201116).pdf Télécharger
Make savings and simplify your life
with the DiO Lite app, you program your timers in a simple, user-friendly way using your smartphone.
Make your life more convenient by opening all your shutters automatically at wake-up time or switching the lights off easily from your sofa for a relaxing moment.
Make savings by programming your electrical devices. For example, connect your boiler to a DiO 1.0 socket and program it very easily with your smartphone. You can create a specific schedule for each day and change it at any time using your smartphone. No more need to bend over backwards to change the timer when you have a day off.
The DiO LiteBox solution needs no internet connection. This makes it ideal for controlling and programming the devices in your home when you are away or on vacation.
Easy to install
Connect your lamps, roller blinds and any other electrical device to a DiO 1.0 receiver (socket, lighting module, module for shutter or gate); download the DiO Lite app and create your account. All that remains is to connect your receiver to your LiteBox via the app; it just takes a few seconds.
You can now create your rooms, personalise your objects, and create your timers or scenarios.