Including €0.05 for ecotax
- 100% Compatible with the DiO 1.0 range
- Easy to install, wireless, takes just a few minutes
- Doubles the transmission range: 2 x 50 m
- Automatic learning mode
- IP56: suitable for outdoor use
- Can be connected to as many as six DiO controls
- The radiofrequency signal passes through walls and partitions to control lamps and devices in neighbouring rooms or outside.
|Power supply type||Battery/ies|
|Use||Inside or outside|
|Transmission range||50 m|
|Battery 1 - Type||AA 1.5 V|
|Battery 1 - Number||2|
|Battery 1 - Supplied||Not included.|
|Radio protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz|
- 54799 user manual (v1.1 170411).pdf Télécharger
- 54799 rtte declaration (081122).pdf Télécharger
For even more convenience...
Don't be restricted to 50 m; double the signal transmission. Place the amplifier at the other end of your house and turn on your coffee machine, your small bathroom heater, open your living room shutters of your living room... From one floor to another or from your home to the garden, you can control all the electrical appliances and lights that are DiO 1.0 connected, without any distance limit.
Easy to install and use
The most difficult part will be to find a location for it. As far as installation is concerned, nothing very complicated. You must insert its battery (batteries not included) and place it in a corner, on your sideboard or even in your garden to control your outdoor lights or devices, since it is perfectly waterproof.