Connected plug (SCH) - DiO Connect
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Control your lights and appliances the way you want.
Easily control your lights and electrical appliances without moving around using a remote control, a wireless switch, your smartphone, or your voice.
- Program your plug with your smartphone<
- Possibility to create a presence simulation
- View remotely, whether your socket is on or off
- 100% Compatible with the DiO 1.0 range
- No additional hubs required
|Type of plug||SCH|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2,4GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz + 2,4GHz|
|Number of transmitters max.||6|
|Voice-controlled||Yes, via Alexa and Google Home - Skill: One 4 all|
|Mobile app||DiO one|
- 54907 user manual (v.1.0 1911115).pdf Télécharger
- 54907 red declaration 27112019.pdf Télécharger
Easy to install
Effortless and stress-free installation is possible with our DiO Connect socket. To do this, simply connect the plug of your device to the DiO jack, which will act as an adapter. It takes less than a minute to control your electrical device or light locally with the DiO control of your choice (remote control, switch or wireless sensor), remotely with your smartphone and the DiO one application or with your voice via Google Home and Amazon Alexa speakers (use DiO's "All 4 One" skill).
No additional boxes or hubs are needed to control the smart socket with your smartphone.
Merging 433-MHz and Wi-Fi technologies
What difference does it make to you? Well, a great deal! In addition to increasing your comfort, this allows you to control your light or electrical appliance from home or from anywhere in the world.
- The 433-MHz radio frequency allows you to control your devices locally using the DiO 1.0 control of your choice (remote control, wireless switch or wireless sensor). The advantage of this wireless frequency is that in the event of a Wi-Fi disturbance, you will always be able to switch and control your socket locally without any difficulty. You can also link your socket to a motion detector or door opening detector so that when you enter the room, your light turns on automatically.
- The advantage of Wi-Fi control is that you can not only control your devices connected to the DiO Connect socket from home, but also from anywhere in the world with our free DiO one application. This means that from your deckchair, during your holidays, you could use your phone to check that you have indeed switched off your device and, if not, switch it off, and also simulate a presence, which will increase security during your absence.
- But not only that... Thanks to its compatibility with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, you won't even need to clutter up your hands with a remote control or smartphone anymore, so you can stay on the sofa and just use your voice to ask Google or Alexa (using DiO's "All 4 One" skill) to switch your light on or off.
Adapt your home automation installation to your needs!
Its compatibility with all DiO products allows you to customise your home automation installation according to your needs and your daily routine. By connecting your DiO Connect socket to Wi-Fi and the DiO one application on your smartphone, you can create life scenarios and program schedules that will improve your days for good. Once you have finished your programming, you can simply disable the socket's Wi-Fi to avoid generating too many unnecessary signals.
By combining your DiO accessories with Wi-Fi, you can, for example, add timers so that your roller shutters open at a specific time, while your electric heater turns on to heat your bathroom and the coffee turns on so you can wake up to the smell of coffee.
Increase your comfort!
In the morning, when you wake up, it's always hard to get up and leave your nice, warm bed.
Everyone has experienced the feeling of wanting to enjoy the warmth for a few more minutes before getting ready.
But that's in the past now... because the day before, you had plugged the electric heater in the bathroom into the DiO Connect socket. And this morning, from your bed, you just need to reach out and grab your remote control or your smartphone, or simply press the wireless switch that you've placed by your bedside to heat your room and get ready without ever shivering again.