Set of 3 on/off sockets and 3-channel remote control - DiO 1.0
Including €0.12 for ecotax
Acting as an adapter, this socket lets you control your lamps and other electrical devices remotely.
The nano sockets allow you to control your lamps and electrical appliances individually, centrally or automatically using a remote control, a switch, or using your smartphone via your HomeBox.
- Function: On/Off
- Maximum number of transmitters: up to 32 controls
- Transmission range: 50 m (free field)
- 100% Compatible with the DiO 1.0 range
- Remote control: 3 channels + 1 group
- Compatible with LED, Halogen, energy-saving, and incandescent bulbs.
- 54895 user manual 201027.pdf Télécharger
- 54895 red declaration (180119).pdf Télécharger
Discreet and small format
The nano plug is one of the smallest smart plugs on the market. It will easily blend in with your interior decoration. The advantage is that you can have several of them on the same power strip and manage your lights and appliances individually.
For added convenience, you can connect the sockets to your DiO home automation system and control your connected devices via your smartphone with the free app.
No installation required
As with any adapter, the nano plug also plugs into a socket. This is the only installation action required for you to be able to control your lighting or electrical appliances remotely.
To control your devices with your smartphone, you need to connect the nano plug to your DiO HomeBox. You can also connect the DiO jack to a remote control or DiO 1.0 (433 MHz) switch.