Module for remotely controlled gate or garage door
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Don't get out of the car to open your garage door or gate.
Controls the opening and closing of various automated devices such as a garage door, motorised gate, electric bolt, or other devices limited to 500 W.
- The DiO 1.0 dry contact module can be controlled with all DiO 1.0 controls (remote control, wireless switch, or smartphone via the DiO Home+ home automation unit).
- You can install up to six control points per module.
- Up to 50 m range between the module and the DiO 1.0 remote control
- 230-V power supply.
- Built-in timer with 4 different modes (manual on/off, 1 s, 5 s, 120 s)
- Contents: One dry contact module
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Type of solution|
|Number of transmitters max.||6|
|Max. number of accessories||6|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
|Return of status||No|
- 54552 user manual fr-nl-es-pt vecto (v2.0 160915).pdf Télécharger
Easy to install
Connect the module directly to the motor of the automatic device. Once it's linked to your remote controls and HomeBox, you can control it easily at the touch of a button.
Open from the other side of the world
Connect your gate module to your DiO Home+ unit or your DiO videophone (DIOVDP-B01) so that you can open your gate or garage door with your smartphone from anywhere; for example, when the children get home from school, to deliver a parcel, etc.