Module for remotely controlled gate or garage door
Including €0.05 for ecotax
- The DiO 1.0 dry contact module can be controlled with all DiO 1.0 controls (remote control, wireless switch, or smartphone via the DiO Home+ home automation unit).
- You can install up to six control points per module.
- Up to 50 m range between the module and the DiO 1.0 remote control
- 230-V power supply.
- Built-in timer with 4 different modes (manual on/off, 1 s, 5 s, 120 s)
- Contents: One dry contact module
|Power (W)||500 W|
|Type of solution||Receiver|
|Max number of transmitters||6|
|Transmission range||50 m|
|Max number of accessories||6|
|Radio protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz|
- 54552 user manual fr-nl-es-pt vecto (v2.0 160915).pdf Télécharger
Easy to install
Connect the module directly to the motor of the automatic device. Once it's linked to your remote controls and HomeBox, you can control it easily at the touch of a button.
Open from the other side of the world
Connect your gate module to your DiO Home+ unit or your DiO videophone (DIOVDP-B01) so that you can open your gate or garage door with your smartphone from anywhere; for example, when the children get home from school, to deliver a parcel, etc.