Module for remotely controlled gate or garage door
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Don't get out of the car to open your garage door or gate.
Controls the opening and closing of various automated devices such as a garage door, motorised gate, electric bolt, or other devices limited to 500 W.
- The DiO 1.0 dry contact module can be controlled with all DiO 1.0 controls (remote control, wireless switch, or smartphone via the DiO Home+ home automation unit, DiO videophone or DiOBell connected doorbell).
- You can install up to six control points per module.
- Up to 50 m range between the module and the DiO 1.0 remote control
- 230-V power supply.
- Built-in timer with 4 different modes (manual on/off, 1 s, 5 s, 120 s)
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Type of solution|
|Max. number of accessories||6|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
|Smartphone control||Yes, LiteBox or HomeBox or DiOHub or DiOVDP|
- 54553 User Manual 201016.pdf Télécharger
Connect this module directly to the motor of the automation. Once it is linked to your remote controls and your Home Box, you can remotely control the opening or closing of the door by pressing a simple button.
No need to get out of your car, for example when it's raining, to manually open your garage door. Operate the door from inside your car, in the dry.
Open from the other side of the world
You can link this module to your DiO Home+ control panel or your DiO videophone (DIOVDP-B01). You can trigger the opening of your gate or electric strike from your smartphone wherever you are. For example, when your children come home from school and they don't have their keys or the delivery man comes to drop off a package, let them in with just one click.