Set of 2 dimmer modules for shutters + 3-channel remote control
Including €0.12 for ecotax
Close or open your shutters simultaneously or individually with a single click.
Install these modules on your electric roller shutters to control them individually or centrally from your sofa with the remote control provided and program your schedules with your smartphone (via the LiteBox or the DiO central unit).
- With the remote control, you can remotely control your shutter from your bed or sofa without moving.
- Compatible with all DiO 1.0 devices: remote controls, switches, wireless detectors and the DiO Smart Home main unit for control using your smartphone.
- Remote control with group function to centralise all your shutters in a single click.
- Transmission range: 50 m
- Contents: two modules, a remote control, a manual and a CR2032 battery
|Type of supply||Battery(s)|
|Number of transmitters max.||32|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2032|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Number of channels||3 + 1|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
|Content||2 modules + 1 remote control (battery CR2032) + 1 manual|
- 54852 user manual (v1.0 181121).pdf Télécharger
- 54852 red declaration (150119).pdf Télécharger
Adapt home automation to your needs!
You can control your electric roller shutter module individually or, for greater convenience, you can combine it with more receivers.
For example, a DiO switch that will close all your shutters that are connected to a DiO module and at the same time turn on the lamp connected to the lighting module with a soft mood to relax and watch a good movie on your sofa.
Relieve your daily tasks...
Automating your shutters and other electrical products with the DiO range will save you time in your busy life.
You can, for example, centralize several appliances on a switch that you will place near your front door. And once you press, the magic happens; your shutters close, the light goes off, the heater goes into standby mode, the alarm is triggered... The time you save by not having to take care of all those little daily tasks before leaving the house is time you can spend on yourself.