On/off lamp holder
Including €0.05 for ecotax
- 100% compatible with the DiO by Chacon range.
- Easy to install, wireless.
- The radiofrequency signal goes through walls and partitions to control lamps in neighbouring rooms.
- Can be controlled by 6 different transmitters
- Compatible: Incandescent bulb max. 100 W/eco max. 60 W
- E27 socket
|Power (W)||100 W|
|Transmission range||50 m|
|Max number of accessories||6|
|Radio protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz|
- 54778 user manual (v1.1 170411).pdf Télécharger
- 54778 rtte declaration (081122).pdf Télécharger
No more wasted effort...
You can turn the light on or off without having to budge...and the system is so easy to install.
The On/Off socket is also very useful: for example, you are in bed and you remember that you forgot to turn off the light in the living room. Luckily, you installed the socket on your ceiling light before you went upstairs. With your transmitter (remote control, smartphone...) you just have to press the button to turn off the light. There you go, that's it, and you haven't moved from your bed.
Quick and easy to install
The On/Off socket works like a regular socket. It is the receiver. In order for you to control your light fixtures, you will need a receiver. To do this, you can equip yourself with a DiO remote control or a LiteBox to be able to control your lights via your smartphone or outside your home via the HomeBox, which has the useful ability to simulate a presence when you are away.