On/off lamp holder
Including €0.05 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Control your appliances and light bulbs from your bed or sofa.
No need to get up to turn on your light (ceiling, wall). With a simple click on a remote control or via your smartphone, you can turn your light bulb on or off.
- 100% compatible with the DiO Connect Home range.
- Easy to install, wireless.
- The radiofrequency signal goes through walls and partitions to control lamps in neighbouring rooms.
- Can be controlled by 6 different transmitters
- Compatible: Incandescent bulb max. 100 W/eco max. 60 W
- E27 socket
- 54778 user manual (v1.1 170411).pdf Télécharger
- 54778 rtte declaration (081122).pdf Télécharger
No more wasted effort...
You can turn the light on or off without having to budge...and the system is so easy to install.
The On/Off socket is also very useful: for example, you are in bed and you remember that you forgot to turn off the light in the living room. Luckily, you installed the socket on your ceiling light before you went upstairs. With your transmitter (remote control, smartphone...) you just have to press the button to turn off the light. There you go, that's it, and you haven't moved from your bed.
Quick and easy to install
The On/Off socket works like a regular socket. It is the receiver. In order for you to control your light fixtures, you will need a receiver. To do this, you can equip yourself with a DiO remote control or a HomeBox to be able to control your lights via your smartphone or outside your home, which has the useful ability to simulate a presence when you are away.