Flush switch micromodule
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Keep your existing wall socket and control it remotely, with a remote control or a wireless switch.
With this extra-flat module to be installed behind an existing wall socket, you will be able to control it remotely via a remote control or wireless switch.
- 100% compatible with the DiO Connected Home range
- The radiofrequency signal passes through walls and partitions to control lamps and appliances in neighbouring rooms or outside.
- For junction boxes 50 mm minimum.
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
|Max. number of accessories||6|
- 54790 user manual (v1.0 181218).pdf Télécharger
- 54790 rtte declaration (130426).pdf Télécharger
Easy to install
Do you want a smart home, but you are hesitant because of the work involved? Well, with this micromodule for sockets, you'll only need to invest a few minutes of your time, and then you’ll save more than you spent.
Simply place the micromodule behind your socket. Once it's in position, your plug will become connected, meaning you can control it with a wireless switch, remote control or via any DiO transmitter. (except 54741).
Control your devices remotely
By inserting this micromodule behind your existing outlet, you will be able to control any appliance or light plugged into it. This will save you time and money by turning devices on and off with a switch, a remote control, or your phone.