DiO 2.0 black two-button wireless switch
Including €0.21 for contribution
Ultra-thin and stylish, easily adapts to all types of interior
The DiO wireless smart home switch lets you control your life scenarios, lighting, roller shutters, or even DiO connected heating, individually or centrally.
Single or double channel; personalise your switch according to your needs.
For example, just click the switch near the door, enable your ‘Going Out’ scenario, and the house switches to ‘Eco’ mode. The lights go off, the shutters close, and the heating switches to economy/absent mode.
• 100% compatible with all DiO 2.0 receivers to control our lighting, shutters, or any other electrical appliance
• Two operating modes: One channel (ON button and OFF button) or two channels (ON/OFF on the same button)
• Possibility of transferring the pairing button of a receiver to the E button of the switch
• Contents: one switch, one CR2430 battery, mounting accessories (screws and double-sided adhesive)
|Autonomy (normal usage)||24 months|
|Type of supply||Battery(s)|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2430|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Type of control||On/Off + Dimmer|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 2.0|
|Radio frequency||868 MHz|
|Number of channels||1 - 2|
- ed-sw-02 user manual fr-nl-es-pt (v1.3 171002).pdf Télécharger
DiO 2.0 – the enhanced performance solution
In addition, they are ideal for checking the status of your devices through your smartphone using status feedback, so you can check if your lights are turned on or off, your shutters open or closed, your heating switched on, etc.
Lastly, DiO 2.0 modules and sockets have advanced options such as the signal repeater, doubling the transmission distance.
DiO 1.0 and DiO 2.0 products do not operate on the same radio frequency and are therefore not compatible. However, you can use them together through the smart home system, which will link them and enable you to use a DiO 1.0 remote control to turn on a lamp connected to a DiO 2.0 module, for example.