DiO 1.0 wireless switch
Including €0.12 for ecotax
Add a switch wherever you want – no wiring necessary
The DiO wireless smart home switch lets you control your life scenarios, lighting, roller shutters, or even DiO connected heating, individually or centrally.
- Function: On/Off and dimmer
- Number of channels: 1
- Compatible with all DiO 1.0 receivers
- Transmission range: 50 m (in free field)
- Contents: One single switch, one CR2032 3-V battery, mounting accessories
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Autonomy (normal usage)||3 years|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2032|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Type of solution|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
|Number of channels||1|
- 54717 User Manual (201211).pdf Télécharger
Quick and easy installation
Place this switch wherever it suits you best without having to worry about your electrical installation or an additional wire connection for your lighting. Thanks to its adhesive, you can fix it anywhere. You can combine this switch with a DiO 1.0 lighting module and/or smart socket.
There are two possibilities:
- You can connect the switch to the DiO HomeBox to control your living scenarios or all your DiO accessories (1.0 and 2.0). Centralize the control of your devices in one place through the DiO HomeBox and control everything from your computer, tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
- You can connect the switch directly to your DiO 1.0 accessories to control them locally, one by one or centrally. Select one item and you control it independently of the others without much difficulty.
With a simple click on the switch near the front door, you can activate the scenario you've created. For example, save the "Home Start" mode. Once you click on the switch, the living scenario is triggered, the house goes into "Eco" mode. This means that the lights are turned off, the shutters are closed and the heating switches to economy mode or away mode.