DiO multi apartment videophone with 7" screen
Including €0.15 for contribution
2-wire videophone to welcome visitors ringing at your door!
- View who is ringing at your entrance via the indoor monitor
- Remote bolt and gate opening (wired installation with 12V electric lock or dry contact)
- Internal monitor memory
- Outdoor unit with weather visor and name tag
- Possibility to associate up to 4 monitors
Compatible with the multi apartment videophone range:
- DIOVDP-MS02 (4,3'' touch screen)
- DIOVDP-MC02/03/04 (Outdoor unit 2/3/4 buttons)
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Connection||Wired, 2 wires|
|Type of supply||Adapter|
|Night Vision||Yes, 5m|
|Screen size||LCD 7 (17|
|Size Outdoor unit||88x43x182 mm|
- DIOVDP-MKT01 EU Declaration of Conformity 200218.pdf Télécharger
- DiOVDP-MKT01 User Manual 200122.pdf Télécharger
Monitoring access to your home has never been easier.
Thanks to the DIOVDP-MKT01 multi-unit video phone kit composed of a 7'' touch screen (DIOVDP-MS01) and an outdoor unit (DIOVDP-MC01), you can control the comings and goings in your home.
In addition, it is compatible with the multi-apartment videophone range. If you wish, you can add up to 4 monitors for optimal comfort and security in your home.
This product is also compatible with the 4.3'' touch button screen (DIOVDP-MS02) as well as 2/3/4 button outdoor units (DIOVDP-MC02/03/04).
This multi-apartment concept facilitates the management of the dwellings in the same building. Each inhabitant can thus control his visits in complete safety. This product is ideal for small buildings.
A simple installation
Wired installation is quick and easy: you just need to connect two wires. This videophone allows you, from your living room, to open the door (12V) or the gate (dry contact).
Its elegant and sleek design allows you to install it, discreetly, anywhere in your home. Moreover, thanks to its weather protection visor, you can place the outdoor unit wherever you want.
Its camera brings you a clear and sharp (90°) vision of your visitors. This way, you can keep an eye on your front door, day and night.