Wireless switch micromodule (transmitter)
Including €0.12 for ecotax
Convert a traditional switch to wireless switch
Ideal for creating a two-way switching system for a room with two entrances, hall, or staircase, without the need for major building work. Simply add a switch of the same design as your wired switches anywhere, making it wirelessly compatible thanks to the micromodule with built-in battery.
- You can use the switch of your choice as remote control.
- Thanks to its compact format, the micromodule is easy to install behind the switch.
- You can control all DiO receivers (lighting module, shutter module, smart socket or bulb).
- Functions: on / off, vary the brightness (with a DiO dimmer receiver), open / close.
- Centralisation of several devices or life scenarios on your wireless switch.
- Quick and easy installation
- Contents: One (1- or 2-channel) transmitter micromodule with CR2032 battery included.
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2032|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
- 54700 user manual (v1.0 190417).pdf Télécharger
Quick and easy installation without pulling cables
Installation in a few minutes; the hardest part will be choosing the design of your switch and where to put it.
To control your lights and other electronic devices, you need to add a DiO receiver to them. The connection is only 2 clicks away.
The real advantage of this module is that it has a dual functionality, since you can control two separate receivers with one double switch, such as lights, all types of automated devices and electrical appliances.
100% compatible with the entire DiO range; you can customise your system to suit your needs.