Keychain remote control
Including €0.21 for contribution
Light your lamps and close your shutters with your fingertips
Small and practical, the DiO remote control keychain is always at hand to turn your lights on and off or open and close your shutters.
- Lets you not only light and extinguish a lamp, but also vary the brightness of your lights.
- Double-click system for extension to prevent switching off or closing by mistake.
- LED indicator: red (switch off/close), yellow (scenario), and green (switch on/enable/open)
- Connected to your DiO home automation unit, this remote control lets you initiate a personalised life scenario. For example, before leaving home you switch off all your lamps and your DiO sockets.
|Use||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Autonomy (normal usage)||3 years|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2450|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz by DiO|
|Number of channels||1|
- 54592 user manual (v1.1 181213) copie 2.pdf Télécharger
- 54592 user manual (v1.1 181213) copie 3.pdf Télécharger
- 54592 red declaration (120119).pdf Télécharger
Convenient and easy
Its small size (53 x 37 mm) makes it easy to store in your bag, pocket, jacket or simply on your key ring.
This device is very intuitive and works with a colour scheme and double-click. In a second, you can control your lights, shutters, and home alarm.
This product is compatible with all DiO 1.0 peripherals operating under the DiO 1.0 radio protocol, and with the DiO Smart Home main unit for control through your smartphone.
Using the DiO main unit, you can control your home wherever you are through your smartphone and also make your DiO 1.0 remote control compatible with DiO 2.0 peripherals.
The remote control can be connected to 32 receivers: DiO 1.0 sockets, modules or bulbs.