16-channel DiO 1.0 remote control unit
Including €0.12 for ecotax
A remote control that lets you control your whole house from the sofa.
Don't expend any more unnecessary effort; use your remote control to turn on your lights and other electrical appliances.
- Number of channels: 16
- Has a "group" function to control a set of lamps or devices simultaneously.
- 100% compatible with the DiO by Chacon range.
- Transmission range: 50 m
- The radiofrequency signal passes through walls and partitions to control lamps and appliances throughout the house.
- Contents: One 16-channel remote control and four group channels, one 3-V CR2032 battery
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Autonomy (normal usage)||3 years|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2032|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
|Type of solution|
|Wireless protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433,92 MHz|
- 54761 user manual (190116).pdf Télécharger
- 54761 rtte declaration (081119).pdf Télécharger
A remote control dedicated to your convenience
The remote control lets you not only turn a lamp on and off, but also vary the brightness of your lights. And for even more convenience, you have four "group" functions to centrally control all your installed accessories.
You can also connect your remote control to your DiO home automation unit (HomeBox or DiO Home+), which lets you personalise a life scenario and adapt it to your needs via the free app.
For example, a Cinema scenario: the speakers switch on, your lights switch off, two lamps go into subdued mode, and the shutters close.
Personalise your home automation installation
The remote control is 100% compatible with all DiO 1.0 receivers (lighting module, drive module, smart socket or bulb). If you already have DiO devices, you can easily connect them to your new toy!