CO alarm with LCD display

Tax included

Including €0.44 for contribution

Protect your family against CO poisoning.

  • 34147
 In stock
  • 34147
 In stock

Be notified immediately if there is an abnormal change in the air in your home.

- Power indicator light and Alarm indicator light
- Battery indicator
- TEST button to check the sound level
- Flashing green LED to indicate proper operation
- 85-dB audible signal + flashing red LED in case of alarm
- Power supply: Three 1.5-V LR06 alkaline AA batteries (incl.)
- Product lifetime: 10 years
- Battery life: 2 years

Warranty 2 years
Use Indoor only
Color White
Type of supply Battery(s)
Battery 1 - Type AA 1,5V
Battery 1 - Number 3
Battery 1 - Provided Included
Test button Yes
Volume 85dB


Take care of your health

CO poisoning is a leading cause of death in many countries. CO is an odourless and colourless gas that is created during incomplete combustion of gas (natural gas, butane or propane), coal, oil or wood. Heating and hot water appliances can also be possible sources of CO in a house.

With this CO detector, you protect your family's health and at the same time maintain ideal air quality in your home.

Where should you put it?

Place the detector as close as possible to the bedrooms and ensure that the alarm is audible when the bedrooms are occupied. If your home has more than one floor, install at least one detector on each floor to provide the necessary level of protection.

NOTE: For maximum protection, it is recommended that a detector be installed in or near each room containing a combustion appliance (gas fireplace, central heating boiler, heater, water heater, stove, grill, etc.).

Quick and easy installation

This carbon monoxide detector is battery-operated and requires no wiring. It can be installed on a wall using the brackets provided or simply placed on a table or piece of furniture.