Square mechanical timer - FR plug
Including €0.05 for contribution
Save energy and money by switching your devices off automatically.
This programmer lets you make significant savings in energy consumption.
- The operating hours can easily be selected by depressing the sliders.
- An override switch on the side activates the timer.
- 1 to 48 on-off cycles per day/min. 15 minutes per cycle.
- One 16-A socket
- 15-minute segment
|Type of plug||FR|
|Type of supply||Plug|
|Number of programs||48 on/off|
- 54000 user manual fr nl es pt (200312).pdf Télécharger
- 54000 user manual fr nl es pt.pdf Télécharger
- 54000 eu declaration of conformity 14052020.pdf Télécharger
Reduce your costs
Save money and energy by installing this mechanical timer on your electrical appliance. You probably have an appliance or light that you forget to turn off from time to time before going to bed or when you leave home in a rush. Lights from aquariums, coffee makers, lamps, heaters, night lights for your children, Christmas tree lighting or simply your television if you are the kind of person who always falls asleep in front of it.
With this simple timer, all you have to do is use the scroll wheel and press the buttons to indicate the remaining time or the time at which the appliance should be switched off, instead of leaving it on standby when it is not in use.
This small programmer allows you to easily carry out a presence simulation and at the same time secure your home. To do this, you must use the wheel to program the times at which your light switches on and off. An easy way to increase security when you're not around.