Dummy solar camera with PIR detector and Flash Led integrated
Including €0.29 for contribution
A dummy camera that looks just like the real thing. Keep your home or business secure easily and at low cost.
- Replaceable and rechargeable 1800 mAH lithium battery
- Waterproof (IP66) and vandal-proof housing
- More than 30 hours of lighting after a full charge (6-8 hours)
- Solar panel (2A 5V) with 360 ° rotation
- LED Power: 5W
- Standby operation: 30 hours (40lm)
- Full power operation: 5-6 hours (800lm)
- PIR detection angle: 120°
- PIR detection range: 3M
|Use||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Type of supply||Battery(s)|
|Battery 1 - Type||Replaceable and rechargeable 1800 mAH lithium|
|Battery 1 - Number||2|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
Thanks to its integrated solar panel, the camera automatically recharges the battery during the day, which will take over and power the battery at night. This saves a lot of energy and money.
At the slightest detection, the camera will immediately light up the surroundings to scare off any burglars who might approach your home.
This dummy camera has 3 different modes allowing you to adapt its lighting to your needs:
- Dimmer mode: When someone arrives, the light turns on. 30 seconds after the person leaves, the light will gradually fade.
- Classic mode: When someone arrives, the light turns on. 30 seconds after the person leaves, the light will go out.
- Warning mode: When someone approaches, the warning flash will come on. 30 seconds after the person has left, the light will go out.