Mini indoor motion sensor
Including €0.12 for ecotax
- Range 50 m
- Detection angle: 120°
- Built-in timer: goes off after 1, 5 or 10 minutes
- Adjustable brightness detector You can deactivate it to connect it to a DiO chime and be warned of any movement.
- Battery included, with 3-year battery life and low battery indicator
- Contents: indoor motion sensor (CR2450 battery included), magnetic mount, mounting accessories.
- Two-year guarantee
|Use||Inside or outside|
|Transmission range||50 m|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2450|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Supplied||Included|
|Coverage distance||10 m|
|Radio protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz|
- 54704 user manual (v1.0 181213).pdf Télécharger
- 54704 red declaration (120119).pdf Télécharger
Convenience and energy savings
Small and discreet, it switches your lights on when you enter the room, and off automatically after 1, 5, or 10 minutes. This device can tell the difference between day and night so as not to waste electricity. You can also turn it off to connect it to a DiO chime, to be notified when a movement occurs.
With this sensor, you will never forget to switch off the light in the corridor or stairwell again. Simply activate the built-in timer.
Protect your home simply by placing this detector in a strategic location and connecting it to the DiO home automation unit to be notified of any movement. You can install it indoors as well as outdoors.
Easy to install
It will take only a few minutes to install this product, without pulling any additional cables. With its magnetic holder, you can easily change its orientation to suit your needs.