Wi-Fi timer - On/Off
Including €0.07 for contribution (not impacted by the discount)
Control your electrical devices from anywhere using your smartphone.
• Remote control with your smartphone from anywhere in the world, via Internet
• Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
• Easy to install in a single step directly from your smartphone
• Multi-function hourly programming
• Presence simulation (theft prevention)
• Programming of time slots
• Free Chacon Home smartphone and tablet application on Android and iOS
• The same application as for Chacon Home Multi-socket strip and modules
• 6 A 230 V AC 50 Hz MAX 3500 W
• Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n
|Type of plug||FR|
|Type of control||On/Off|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2,4GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Voice-controlled||Yes, via Alexa and Google Home|
|iOS compatibility||Yes, iOS 8.0 and above|
|Android compatibility||Yes, Android 5.0 and higher|
|Return of status||Yes|
Control your devices remotely
Through a simple Wi-Fi connection, the ON/OFF Wi-Fi smart plug lets you remotely control the devices that are connected to it, in particular by creating different scenarios.
This connected programmer makes things ten times more convenient whilst reducing the size of your electricity bill.
Control your energy consumption
This connected Wi-Fi programmer makes things ten times more convenient whilst reducing your electricity bill.
By using the Wi-Fi smart plug, you can make significant energy savings. It provides remote management of the devices connected to the block. You can also schedule when to turn off a device or a lamp automatically after a set time, using the countdown function. This stops you consuming energy unnecessarily when you are not using them. It is especially useful for multimedia devices in standby mode or for supplementary heating, for example.
Schedules and scenarios
Using the mobile app, you can set up and program different scenarios. For example, you can schedule your spare radiator to come on when you wake up so that your room is nice and warm for a pleasant start to the day.