DiO 1.0 wireless switch
Including €0.12 for ecotax
- Function: On/Off and dimmer
- Number of channels: 1
- Compatible with all DiO 1.0 receivers
- Transmission range: 50 m (in free field)
- Contents: One single switch, one CR2032 3-V battery, mounting accessories
|Type of solution||Transmitter|
|Transmission range||50 m|
|Battery 1 - Type||Lithium CR2032|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Supplied||Included|
|Number of channels||1|
|Lifespan (normal use)||3 years|
|Radio protocol||DiO 1.0|
|Radio frequency||433.92 MHz|
|Contents||One switch, one CR2032 3-V battery|
- 54715 user manual (v1.0 181213).pdf Télécharger
- 54715 rtte declaration (090615).pdf Télécharger
Quick and easy installation
- No more need to pull cables or cut trenches in your wall to install a lighting system. Easily place the wireless switch wherever you like, thanks to its adhesive, and connect it to your DiO 1.0 lighting module and/or smart socket.
There are two possibilities:
- Connect the switch to the DiO HomeBox to control your life scenarios or all of your DiO accessories (1.0 and 2.0)
- Connect your switch directly to your DiO 1.0 accessories to control them locally, one by one or centrally.
With a simple click on the switch located near the front door, you can activate a scenario you have created.
Example of a life scenario: Save the "Home Start" mode. Once you click on the switch that you have placed near your front door, for example, the house goes into "Eco" mode: The lights go out, the shutters close, and the heater switches to economy/absent mode.