Wi-Fi lighting module
Including €0.05 for ecotax
• Voice control: Google Home and Amazon Alexa
• Easy to install in a single step directly from your smartphone
• For all lamps (wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted)
• Multi-function hourly programming
• Presence simulation (theft prevention)
• Programming of time slots
• Free Chacon Home smartphone and tablet application on Android and iOS
• The same application as for Chacon Home sockets and power strips
• Fits in the ceiling or behind the existing switch
• You can keep the existing switch as well as the two-way switches
• Optional dry contact connection
• Dimensions: 53 X 49 x 17 mm
• 6 A 230 V AC 50 Hz MAX 2300 W
• Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n
Energy saving: Programming
Through a simple Wi-Fi connection, the ON/OFF Wi-Fi smart module lets you remotely control the lighting that is connected to it, in particular by creating different scenarios.
This smart accessory makes things more convenient while reducing the size of your electricity bill.
Control your energy consumption
This connected lighting module makes things ten times more convenient whilst reducing your electricity bill.
It helps you make significant energy savings. It offers remote management of the devices connected to the unit, and also lets you schedule the automatic switch-off of a device or lamp after a specified time, via a countdown system. This stops you consuming energy unnecessarily when you are not using them. It is particularly useful for multimedia devices in standby mode or for supplementary heating, for example.
Schedules and scenarios
Using the mobile app, you can set up and program different scenarios. For example, you can schedule your radio to come on when you wake up so that you can hear your favourite songs, for a pleasant start to the day.
- 53014 user manual 170509.pdf Télécharger