2 Connected plugs with remote control - DiO Connect
Including €0.20 for contribution
Control your lights and appliances the way you want.
Check your electrical appliances and lighting fixtures without moving and in no time at all. Improve your comfort with a remote control, a wireless switch, your smartphone or even your voice.
- Program your plug with your smartphone
- Possibility to create a presence simulation
- View remotely, whether your socket is on or off
- 100% Compatible with the DiO 1.0 range
- No additional hubs required
|Type of plug
|Battery 1 - Type
|Wi-Fi 2,4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
|433,92 MHz + 2,4GHz
|Remote control included
|Number of channels
|Number of transmitters max.
|Yes, via Alexa and Google Home - Skill: One 4 all
Installed in under a minute!
With our DiO Connect sockets, improve your daily life in less than a minute. Install effortlessly and stress-free by simply connecting the plug of your device to the DiO socket which will serve as an adapter to control your electrical device or light fixture using the DiO control of your choice (remote control, switch or wireless sensor), your smartphone and the DiO one application or simply with your voice via Google Home and Amazon Alexa speakers (use DiO's "All 4 One" skill).
No additional boxes or hubs are needed to control the smart socket with your smartphone.
Combining 433-MHz and Wi-Fi technologies
What do you get out of it compared to other products? In addition to increasing your comfort, this allows you to control your light or electrical appliance from home, or from anywhere in the world, using the control unit.
- Local control of your electrical appliances and light fixtures is possible using the 433-MHz radio frequency and the use of a DiO 1.0 control (remote control, wireless switch or wireless detector). You think that if you use Wi-Fi with your smartphone, there isn't really any point? And yet, a drop or loss of Wi-Fi connection can happen more often than you might think. Thanks to local control, you will always be able to control your devices without difficulty. You can also connect your DiO Connect socket to a motion detector or door opening detector so that when you open the door, the light comes on or your bathroom heater turns on.
- With Wi-Fi, you can control your devices connected to the DiO Connect socket from home or from anywhere in the world via your smartphone and the free DiO one app. This means that if you have any doubt about whether you actually turned off the light, heating or radio, after going out you can check the status of your device via the DiO one application and turn it off, if it was still on. This not only reassures you, but considerably reduces your energy costs and saves you money. For even more security, you can simulate a presence during your absence by using the app to program times when the lights come on.
- The DiO Connect socket is also compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, which means you don't need a remote control or your smartphone, just stay on the sofa and just use your voice to ask Google or Alexa (using DiO's "All 4 One" skill) to turn on the electric heating in your bathroom, so you can enjoy your bed for a few minutes longer.
Design your home automation installation to suit your needs!
Its compatibility with all DiO products allows you to customise your home automation installation according to your needs and your daily routine. Using your smartphone and the free application, you can create life scenarios that will improve your days for good.
Imagine how your daily life could be improved. While you stay in bed, your house wakes up before you do and begins to prepare for your day. The electric heating in the bathroom comes on at the same time as the music, your shutters open up, the coffee kicks in and you're off to a good, stress-free start to your day.
Your comfort is just a click away
You come home after a long day of work or intense activity feeling so tired that the only thing you want is your bed. Once you go to bed, you find that you were so exhausted that you forgot to turn off the lights in your living room, which unfortunately means you have to delay your nap and go back downstairs.
Has this ever happened to you? With this socket, you could have stayed warm and started resting right away.
This product is not only a way to increase your comfort; it also allows you to reduce your costs and save money.