CO alarm with LCD display
Including €0.46 for contribution
Protect your family against CO poisoning.
Be notified immediately if there is an abnormal change in the air in your home.
- Power indicator light and Alarm indicator light
- Battery indicator
- TEST button to check the sound level
- Flashing green LED to indicate proper operation
- 85-dB audible signal + flashing red LED in case of alarm
- Power supply: Three 1.5-V LR06 alkaline AA batteries (incl.)
- Sensor lifetime: 7 years
- Battery life: 1 year
|Type of supply||Battery(s)|
|Battery 1 - Type||AA 1,5V|
|Battery 1 - Number||3|
|Battery 1 - Provided||Included|
- 34147 user manual 170320 en.pdf Télécharger
- 34147 user manual 170320 es.pdf Télécharger
- 34147 user manual 170320 fr.pdf Télécharger
- 34147 user manual 170320 nl.pdf Télécharger
- 34147 user manual 170320 pt.pdf Télécharger
- 34147 EU Declaration of Conformity 200914.pdf Télécharger
Take care of your health
CO poisoning is a leading cause of death in many countries. CO is an odourless and colourless gas that is created during incomplete combustion of gas (natural gas, butane or propane), coal, oil or wood. Heating and hot water appliances can also be possible sources of CO in a house.
With this CO detector, you protect your family's health and at the same time maintain ideal air quality in your home.
Where should you put it?
Place the detector as close as possible to the bedrooms and ensure that the alarm is audible when the bedrooms are occupied. If your home has more than one floor, install at least one detector on each floor to provide the necessary level of protection.
NOTE: For maximum protection, it is recommended that a detector be installed in or near each room containing a combustion appliance (gas fireplace, central heating boiler, heater, water heater, stove, grill, etc.).
Quick and easy installation
This carbon monoxide detector is battery-operated and requires no wiring. It can be installed on a wall using the brackets provided or simply placed on a table or piece of furniture.