Wireless temperature sensor
Including €0.17 for ecotax
- Remote management, precise heating control
- Compatibility with all smartphones/iPhones, PCs, and tablets via the DiO application.
- LED indicator
- Protocol: 868 MHz, DiO by Edisio
- Compatibility with the DiO range possible via the DiOHome+ box
- Temperature setting: 0.5°C or 1°C adjustable.
- Radio protocol: 868 MHz by Edisio.
- Free-field range: 150 m.
- Power supply: ER14250 battery included.
- Battery life in normal use: 3 years.
- Contents: Temperature sensor + mounting equipment + manual
|Power supply type||Battery/ies|
|Type of solution||Transmitter|
|Type of control||On/Off|
|Max number of transmitters||32|
|Transmission range||150 m|
|Battery 1 - Type||ER14250|
|Battery 1 - Number||1|
|Battery 1 - Supplied||Included|
|Attachment||On furniture / Wall-mounted|
|Lifespan (normal use)||5 years|
|Low battery indicator||Non|
|Radio frequency||868 MHz|
|Signal repeater (meshing)||No|
|Contents||1 catpteur + accessoires|
Discreet, stylish and wireless
Small and discreet, this temperature sensor can be placed wherever you want. It informs you of the room temperature and you can link it with a heating module to create a virtual thermostat and adapt the temperature according to your needs and routine. It is easy to install and can be installed in a few seconds using double-sided adhesive or screws.
Ability to create a virtual thermostat
You can combine this sensor with your heating to create a virtual thermostat, allowing you to precisely adjust the temperature of your home at any time with your smartphone, PC or tablet via the free DiO application. In the long term, you quickly realise that the sensor saves you energy and money, in addition to enhancing your comfort.
Adapt to your needs!
Via the DiO application, you can create life scenarios and at the same time adapt and program with precise schedules stating at what time and at what temperature your heating should switch on. So that by the time you wake up in the morning, your house will already be heated when you get out of bed.
For even more comfort, you can combine your sensor with door and window opening sensors so that it can automatically adjust the temperature and save energy and money.